This feature enables us to track and record each of the incoming calls from your ReachLocal campaigns so you can audit and rate them.
How it Works
- A consumer sees your ReachLocal advertising or Web marketing campaign and calls a special tracking phone number.
- The call tracking number forwards your calls in real time to the phone number of your choice.
- Our technology records every phone call generated by your campaign.
- Through our reporting, we show you all of the call details such as call duration, date, time, and caller ID.
- With call recording enabled, you can play back your calls to audit and rate them from your ReachLocal report.
- We store your recorded audio files for 90 days so you can see how your call handling is improving over time.
- Improve customer service through the ability to hear how your calls are handled by staff
- Gain insights in how to improve converting leads into sales
- Measure separate campaigns using unique tracking phone numbers